Hello guys

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essenar

Reaction score
I am a soon-to-be alumni from one of the Universities of California. I have a job offer but they want me to get my EIT ASAP! Unfortunately I'm broke so I'm going to have to use as many free resources as I can. My friend got the preparation book from Amazon (second hand from a friend of his that took and passed the old form exam) but I feel like it might not be the right material due to the change in the test.

So I'm gathering material however I can.

My discipline is Environmental but my school didn't cover the following topics as part of our curriculum:

Environmental Chemistry

Water Treatment

Solid management

Air quality

Should I focus on the "other disciplines" and take that instead of the environmental one? Anyway I'll be browsing around and checking out free materials.

The New CBT format has changed the FE exam. Go to NCEES.org and review the elements of examination that are listed on the NCEES web page. That will help you determine which exam you are best prepared to pass.

Go to Engineerintrainingexam.com and sign up for their material. They have great material, a lot of it is FREE. If you have to pay for it, the price is right as well. Now, you have enough to get started-- you can do this, the FE/EIT exam is not complicated- if you graduated from an ABET accredited school, you should have no difficulty passing the EIT exam.

Back