Come on Georgia....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vic81

Reaction score
What's up with GA? Are they waiting on the board to review / approve or something? Anyone in GA get results - good or bad?

Waiting on GA results as well, no word.

My guess, and it is just that, is the person on the GA board who has to give the official ok to release results was on a Memorial weekend vacation, hopefully that person is back today.

With NCEES being in Clemson, and Clemson playing (3) GA football teams this year (Georgia, Georgia Tech, Georgia State) in football...I think it's a taunting tactic.

I messaged the Secretary of State Facebook page on Friday. Said they would get back to me. Haven't heard anything....

I feel that they are having some technical issues with the process...Hang in there...

It will randomly say it's down, then will work again for me. I wonder if it has to do with folks (like me) hitting refresh every 38 seconds in an attempt to magically find out information sooner than the traditional email...

this is painful...

Wow - just got a call from the SOS in response to my email.

Unfortunately I was unable to pickup and they had to leave a message. They stated that the way they received the test results from NCEES was changed and that the GA Board was having to enter the data manually. I was told it was in process and would be 1-2 days before everyone was updated in the system.........

Wow - just got a call from the SOS in response to my email.

Unfortunately I was unable to pickup and they had to leave a message. They stated that the way they received the test results from NCEES was changed and that the GA Board was having to enter the data manually. I was told it was in process and would be 1-2 days before everyone was updated in the system.........

Funny I just got the same call from my facebook message. Yeah so hopefully tomorrow or Thursday.

Thanks for the update.

Somewhat puzzling that GA seems to be only state having issues with the "new way" NCEES is releasing results.

Back