Oregon Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianDavisPEmaybe

Reaction score
Just checked OSBEELS "Licensee Lookup", for the eleventy billionth time, and they have updated or are in the process of alphabetically updating, my result has changed to PE from EI. So I assume that's either a really cruel joke, or I passed!

Ditto for me, and congratulations Brian.

I'll still be checking over the weekend to make sure it doesn't change back... I seriously doubt OSBEELS has any sense of humor, but another eleventy billion webpage refreshes may satisfy my disbelief. Or until the letter arrives.

Still shows as Pending on the NCEES webpage, is that how yours looks?

I'd really like to have confirmation as I never trust the internets... Not even OSBEELS!

Somebody pinch me so I know I'm not dreaming.

Mine is saying the same thing. PE with an expiration date of 12/31/15. I want to believe.

Still says Pending on NCEES for me too. I'm assuming they've sent the letters out and are now just updating. Congrats to you as well. 2nd time around for me, very relieved I don't have to go through the process again.

Do you have any idea if they are updating the website for everybody that passed the same day? Mine still says EI but no letter yet, so I am still hopeful

Back