Oregon...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjanssen

Reaction score
I realize that we as Oregonians pride ourselves on being relaxed, but come on already...

An email to OSBEELS went unanswered. NCEES webpage still shows "RESULT PENDING". The Licensee Lookup still shows no updates under my name.

However I see the OSBEELS Facebook Page states that results are being processed and will be mailed. Results will not be disclosed via phone or email. They recommend you update your address information if you have relocated...

I assume that maybe OSBEELS is fearful of new fangled technology such as email or even the telephone. Perhaps the Postmaster General has bullied them into submission.

Whatever, it looks like instead of hitting F-5 on my computer, I'll be pacing at my mailbox for results that probably won't arrive until after the holiday weekend.

Congrats to all those who have passed and encouragement to those who have not. And patience to those of us who are still waiting and wondering.

I've been checking my mailbox with so much anticipation for the last couple of days. I really hope it's today. I was so confident I passed when I first took it, and now I can't even remember any of the questions. I just need it to be over.

I hear you brother!

I was equally confident after the exam, optimistic that I passed this time. But then I read about the person who got a 70% raw score and failed. Has got me rather worried. Have spent the last 3 days going over the exam in my head, and like you can't remember...

It's kind of like awaiting the results of a biopsy... Not knowing sucks!

I've got my mailman nervous... Every day when he shows up, I'm there waiting. Hope he doesn't file a restraining order against me.

Please OSBEELS, let NCEES release the results and then follow up with an official letter. But for the love of god, do we need to agonize over the Memorial Day weekend?

I just checked the OSBEELS site for new licencees and my name with a new PE number showed up!

Likewise with my name and congratulations! Woo hoo, now I can celebrate over the weekend!!!

I keep rechecking to make sure it's still there.. Until I get the letter in the mail, I'll still be in disbelief.

OSBEELS, I never doubted you for a minute!

Back