CA results are out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bablooooo

Reaction score
Took EE- Power, got an email at 6AM that I passed. Thank you all for your support, it was very valuable.

Passed all three civil exams on the first try! Water resources/environmental option :)

me too passed Civil Water Resources! Thanks for all your company and support.

Does your name appear in the database yet if you passed Civil w/ Seismic and Surveying?

Passed the 8 hour...haven't gotten anything re: Seismic or Surveying yet.
I guess since I didn't receive the email on the CA tests, I have to wait until I get the letters next week. Lame.

I'm not on the license lookup page, though, so I'm guessing I'll be retaking something in the fall.

My name already on CA PE license look up. So Happy, ordering stamp today. Hehehhehe

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=ENG&p_qte_pgm_code=7500

congrats. i passed too!! where are you getting your stamp??
I used www.engineerseals.com, because the advertise here, and I want to support this board. I let them know clearly in the comments that I bought from them only because of their support of engineerboards.com...

BTW, passed Electrical - Computer on first try! It is Enmascarado88 Ph.D., P.E. now!

Back