April 2014 PE Power Exam (Illinois)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB66money

Supporting Member to Examinees
Reaction score
The state of Illinois finally released the exam results, and I passed. :party-smiley-048: :pASSED2: I am thankful to God for this great engineering board. This board has helped me tremendously.

The state of Illinois finally released the exam results, and I passed. :party-smiley-048: :pASSED2: I am thankful to God for this great engineering board. This board has helped me tremendously.
congratulationssss, very happy for u , celebrate time now :)

Congrats. Did you check continental testing? NCEES website is still showing pending.

Passed - NCEES is still showing Pending. Does anyone know how long it takes for NCEES to be updated since CTS already shows the results?

Passed - NCEES is still showing Pending. Does anyone know how long it takes for NCEES to be updated since CTS already shows the results?

I'd guess it's a button push but CTS or illinois has to tell them to push the button. But you already know you passed, right?

Yes, its on CTS, I just want to get my NCEES record number so I can apply for the license.

Back