PA Results are In - APR 2014 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jwill016

PA Results are In

Guest jwill016

Results posted on NCEES and email received.

Passed Civil: Construction on my first try!

Guest jwill016

Email from NCEES and the results are there. They aren't on PCS yet surprisingly.

Results are on NCEES website...Civil-Passed 2nd try!

congratulations ,,,,,,,,,,,:) very happy for all the winners ,

PA - Mechanical Thermal & Fluids. Received a notification email and results posted to NCEES. Passed first try!!

Failed Environmental. Exam was heavy on solid waste and air pollution control - my two weakest subjects :( Time to study up for next year....again.

This has to be a record for PA, you guys got off easy, the October wait was ( or seemed) much longer.

Congratulations to everyone.

PA - PASSED Civil/Transportation first try! :drunk1:

So happy we didn't have to wait until after the weekend, or June for that matter.

Guest jwill016

Does anyone know if we need to do anything further to receive our license in PA? Or do we just wait for them to process everything?

Does anyone know if we need to do anything further to receive our license in PA? Or do we just wait for them to process everything?

Just sit back and wait.

Guest jwill016

Just sit back and wait.

Thanks!

Passed Environmental! YAY! I can't believe we got our scores so early! I'm still in shock I passed!

PA broke the earlier records by releasing scores 2nd day.

Edited by working on PE

I'm assuming you guys all got the following email too:

Dear Candidate,

Congratulations on passing the PE examination. The Pennsylvania State Registration Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists (Board) will process your examination scores and licensure within the next 3-4 weeks.

Do not contact the Pennsylvania State Registration Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists (Board) regarding your license, please allow up to 45 days to receive your license in the mail.

Does this mean our names won't show up on the PA License Verification site or have a license number assigned for another few weeks? I'm jealous by the Texas guys that are already having their stamps made.

Bump. Any idea how long until we get a license number for Pennsylvania?

PCS finally updated. Now just waiting for the license site to start churning out the PE numbers.

This is agony. All I need is a license number and I can get the ball rolling on four different things: NCEES Record, a comity application, an official notification to my employer, and a seal.

Guest jwill016

Anyone get their License Number yet? Seems like PA hasn't been busting any new ones out yet.

Looks like they are issuing numbers today!! YAY! Finally! License verification page!

Sign in to follow this