NCEES Results - Ohio

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally did after staring at the email for a few minutes. Yep, I failed. Sigh. Oh well. Try, try again. Hope the other Ohioans got better results!

Finally did after staring at the email for a few minutes. Yep, I failed. Sigh. Oh well. Try, try again. Hope the other Ohioans got better results!
I am waiting for my result too. Very likely I have to study again for Oct. With a mechanical major, it is quite challenging to take chemical exam~~~~~

Thanks everyone! For those that didn't pass this time, I know the feeling since this was my second time taking. I changed my entire approach in studying second time and since I knew what to expect it gave me a better understanding of what I needed to study more of! Plus this board is a tremendous help!

Thanks for the nice words, folks. There were no surprises on my diagnostic: Fluids went poorly, kinetics went poorly. A couple others were less-than-optimal, which is helpful to know. I'm glad they provide the diagnostic. I know I have a good foundation from this time around, so I can focus on the "areas for improvement" (as we like to say in the consulting business).

Passed, civil, first attempt

Now with my wife in labor room. I will have more to tell my son what I do.

Passed, civil, first attempt

Now with my wife in labor room. I will have more to tell my son what I do.
Congrads x2.

In my opinion it seems like these types of family situations help us to focus in test preparation for success. I had a two and four year old and one in the oven during my Civil PE prep.

Thank you guys. As an immigrant to this great country, today means a lot to me and my family. I imagined many ways that I may use to celebrate but just end up tearing...

Having my Fingers crossed for healthy mom and healthy baby

Last edited by a moderator:
Back