PCS States

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopeful_PE

Reaction score
Do states that go through PCS (or another middle man agency) have to wait longer for the results? Do they normally all release results at the same time?

Do states that go through PCS (or another middle man agency) have to wait longer for the results? Do they normally all release results at the same time?

Waiting on NJ here, and Sapper is (unsurprisingly) correct.

Additionally, for the Oct 2013 exam, pcshq.com updated before NCEES.com, and before the email was sent out

I may not have my facts straight, but I think I remember a thread somewhere a couple years ago about CT becoming a new PCS state. I think it didn't use to be. But I could be wrong. I moved here this past summer, so didn't really pay much attention to CT back in 2012.

The other forum says that DE results are out. DE is a PCS state.

I can't recall the standard status post-test, but my PCS status now states "Scores Received" ... so there's that,

MA has historically released on day 3.

That's a good point Ken, I guess I've really focused on the only two PCS states that I care about, VA and CT, since those are the ones where I've taken exams. So, I retract my earlier statement and will just say, yes PCS states are typically later than the direct from NCEES to candidate states.

ha - well at least that's somewhat hopeful. My PCS still says "Scores Received" but has not been checked.

Mine has shown "scores received" since before I took the test. The box isn't checked though...so it means we've got nothing.

I took it 2011 & 2012. So I was just going off that. Hopefully it is dinner rather than later.

My new goal in life, after passing the PS and state specific exam, and becoming dually licensed as a PE LS, is to get elected to my state board and vote against renewing PCS's contract... and encouraging all the other board members to vote the same way. Then change residence back to VA, and do the same thing there. I need to right the wrongs of PCS against so many victims for so many years.

You think I'm kidding!

Back