Map: April 2014 PE Results Released - Page 6 - APR 2014 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
snobumPE

Map: April 2014 PE Results Released

Could someone contact CA for PE result?

Based on last session, Oct 2013, should be out after lunch.

Thanks for the info, I guess I still have at least another 30 minutes left!

One PCS state (PA) already in. Anyone hear from WI yet?

One PCS state (PA) already in. Anyone hear from WI yet?

Nothing from Wisconsin yet....

Still waiting on AL. Historically, does anyone know how long it takes for all states to post? Thanks.

Still waiting on AL. Historically, does anyone know how long it takes for all states to post? Thanks.

I'm still waiting on AL too... I think we are waiting for notification via an actual letter (snail mail) but I haven't verified that... I emailed my contact at the board to ask, but I got no response.

Looks like GA is holding on to tradition for day 3.

I'm still waiting on AL too... I think we are waiting for notification via an actual letter (snail mail) but I haven't verified that... I emailed my contact at the board to ask, but I got no response.

Thanks!

Same here EngineerJason, first time took the exam, Civil construction and on a roller coaster since yesterday.

Good luck

How distracting is this? It's been two days that I can't get any work done..come on California !!!!!!!!!

How distracting is this? It's been two days that I can't get any work done..come on California !!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more! I have been completely unproductive the last two days...

5/20: KY, WA, ME, AR, IN, UT, TN, DE, AK, TX, VT, FL, WV, DC, NH, NE, SC, MS

5/21: OK, OH, MI, NC, LA, PA, AZ

Original Post Also Updated

aAZYYvL.png

It should not be that hard to just release a result that NCEES already provided to the board. Come on CA!!

It should not be that hard to just release a result that NCEES already provided to the board. Come on CA!!

Maybe California is trying something new and waiting for the California Specific Exam results and releasing everything on the same day? Maybe they will update the License Lookup overnight and the next day ALL California PE's will know they passed (or failed)?

For all California folks,

I just got a massage from them. It will be next week. just feel like stay in the dark now T T

I just got a massage from them. It will be next week. just feel like stay in the dark now T T

Does this mean that we have to go thru memorial weekend not knowing the results?!!

Does this mean that we have to go thru memorial weekend not knowing the results?!!

lol - assuming you're referring to memorial day 2014, not 2015? Then yes.

Sorry - the wait brings out the sarcasm in me.

Yes, real sad. I don't know how I can wait for that long

Kansas was mailed out today per the Kansas State Board of Technical Professions.. http://www.ksbtp.ks.gov/

I feel like NCEES should let me see my results, right, about, NOW

Pertaining to states that mail results, does anyone have an idea on how long it takes for NCEES to update their site following the state mailing results out?

Yes, real sad. I don't know how I can wait for that long

They've said that in the past only to release the results a day later

Sign in to follow this