Map: April 2014 PE Results Released - Page 11 - APR 2014 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
snobumPE

Map: April 2014 PE Results Released

want to bet VA would be the last coming out?

What determines when the states release the results? I'm waiting on NY

CO is late too, and on previous conversations with my state board, they claim they let NCEES pass the results directly to examinees.

What determines when the states release the results? I'm waiting on NY

When they feel like tired of fxxking with your mind and soul....then they will gracefully released the results

• Like 1

I think you are right, iwire! I just send the Board an email, I wonder if and how they will respond.

I think you are right, iwire! I just sent the Board an email, I wonder if and how they will respond. (small typo)

I think you are right, iwire! I just sent the Board an email, I wonder if and how they will respond. (small typo)

Please let us know if you hear anything!

The NY PE verification/search tool is now unavailable... maybe they're updating it... or maybe it crashed from too many inquiries.

The NY PE verification/search tool is now unavailable... maybe they're updating it... or maybe it crashed from too many inquiries.

I was under the impression that the NY PE website lags behind the release by NCEES by about two weeks. I hope I'm wrong!

Connecticut results have definitely been released. I received two emails yesterday, one from PCS and one from NCEES; I passed Electrical/Electronics. Congratulations to those of you who have passed as well. To those still waiting, I feel your pain!

I was under the impression that the NY PE website lags behind the release by NCEES by about two weeks. I hope I'm wrong!

You're probably right... it's backup and running

The NCEES released a tweet that all Exam results have been released to state boards. I wonder what is involved with NY's "validating" process?

The NCEES released a tweet that all Exam results have been released to state boards. I wonder what is involved with NY's "validating" process?

... and how results were able to be validated on DAY 2, last year?

I am to the point now that I am lurking this website and NCEES's website. I am not getting any work done. This is driving me BANANAS!!! :shakehead:

I am to the point now that I am lurking this website and NCEES's website. I am not getting any work done. This is driving me BANANAS!!! :shakehead:

Dito

You're not alone. Come on NY!

East Coast relationship..... NY, GA, and VA are like a new couple talking on the phone....no you hang up first...no you hang up first....no you hang up first.....no you release first...no you release first.....

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this