NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the first time I can remember the falcons drafting an o lineman in my life as their first pic... I'm sure it's happened but I just can't recall it......

How about the Cowboys actually making a good pick and not taking Johnny Football?? Is this real life?

Watch us take a QB in the second round...

I'm pretty happy with the Pack's safety pick-up, Ha Ha. But that name is going to get old I imagine when the season starts.

"He got an interception! HA HA!!!" LOL

This is the first NFL draft I have ever watched with any enthusiasm. Little Dave from the neighborhood is looking to get picked, probably second round.

Of course, "Little Dave" from the neighborhood is now a 6'-5", 313 pound, All-American lineman for Stanford.

And he was never "little". I think he came out of the womb 72 inches, 200 pounds. But a great kid, good family, and it's cool to see someone you know be in line for such great success!

He's a free agent but if ray Lewis and mike Vick can find jobs I am sure he will too...

I never followed them this past couple of years but this kid seems like a gigantic douchebag......(no offense to douchebags).....

4ezu4e3y.jpg

I never followed them this past couple of years but this kid seems like a gigantic douchebag......(no offense to douchebags).....

4ezu4e3y.jpg
yeah, I was thrilled to see him sit there and wait. And then disgusted with this show me the money **** when he walked on stage. Hopefully somebody hits him hard and he just goes away

Texas never should have been allowed in the SEC! ;) This kind of no class should be reserved for Miami and FSU.... ;)

And how many QB's has Cleveland taken number 1 that either were buns it got killed?(figuratively)

Last edited by a moderator:
funny stat that I saw over the weekend. Each of the last three QB's selected by CLE in the first round were taken with the 22 pick. Brady Quinn, Brandon Weedon and now this douche

Back