Just checked NCEES!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, as long as I'm waiting right alongside them, I'll post fake results threads till road guy shuts me down. Besides, that is what 8 solid hours of DSCA training will do to a guy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I had the dream last night. Second time around and not a single dream about the exam until last night. I was at work and got the email......logged in and found out I passed.

Hoping this dream comes true!

Well I had the dream last night. Second time around and not a single dream about the exam until last night. I was at work and got the email......logged in and found out I passed.

Hoping this dream comes true!
And then they email you later on saying that they made an error...

Weird, mine has it.

xmTKVxy.png

Does anyone know if the NCEES posts the result before the State Boards do? I know they have to finalize results before sending to the States, doesn't this mean that I could log into my NCEES account and know my result before Texas posts it? I have not seen this question asked before. Seems like a lot of people wait for their State Board to release the result.

^^^ Depends on the state. Some states require that their board approves the results before being released. Some states don't even use the NCEES...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the NCEES posts the result before the State Boards do? I know they have to finalize results before sending to the States, doesn't this mean that I could log into my NCEES account and know my result before Texas posts it? I have not seen this question asked before. Seems like a lot of people wait for their State Board to release the result.

I'm in MA (PCS state) and I took the first half of the SE vertical in October and took lateral this April. By refreshing PCS at an alarming rate, I found out about 2 hours before I got an email from NCEES. I also noticed that my NCEES results were posted about a half hour before the email came.

So you can find out a little before you get an email but it's not really worth wasting time refreshing. At the same time, when I know my SE lateral results will be released soon, I know I'll be wearing out my F5 key.

Ask8ball.net says I passed my exam and that tomorrow will be the day I get the response. That's a legit source right!

Back