NJ OCT 2013 RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stop refreshing NCEES... as well as this thread. Nothing so far, for the record.

PCS is the subcontracted company which reviews the applications, validates the exam scores and coordinates with the candidates.

In all fairness, I don't trust calling any of them; the Board, PCS, NCEES. They always say one thing (usually with a factor of safety built in) and then end up doing another. I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up on the NCEES pages sometime this afternoon, without any formal notification (email) until sometime next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
In all fairness, I don't trust calling any of them; the Board, PCS, NCEES. They always say one thing (usually with a factor of safety built in) and then end up doing another. I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up on the NCEES pages sometime this afternoon, without any formal notification (email) until sometime next week.
I hope you're right!

Me too. The truth is that this whole process (due to the multiple, sluggishly moving parts) is completely unpredictable. The shear fact that results have already been released still boggle my mind.

Back