PE results released sooner? - Page 10 - APR 2014 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
cv611

PE results released sooner?

Cannot focus right now........this is bad.

Today is most definitely a tough day!

science bless the person that invented xanax.

I would've called but, I don't really know how to be nice to them.

I would've called but, I don't really know how to be nice to them.

I've been pretty patient with this wait so far but suddenly I'm siezed with "HOLY CRAP! Results will be here any minute" and sure enough, many of you are feeling the same way. This thread is lit up like a Christmas tree.

FYI, WA state has a license search feature. you can search by your name and see which licenses are currently active (mine only shows EIT at the moment). don't know if this will update before the NCEES website but i'm checking it every now and then. other states probably have search functions as well.

Here is a question to take some of the folks mind's off the results...if i try to like a post it says " An Error Occurred You have Reached Your Quota of Positive Votes For The Day" Any thoughts?

That's based on your member rank. I think you get more likes the more posts you have, which equates to different member rankings. With only 11 posts, you've got the bare bones permissions, and I don't remember what the permission is for likes for standard members.

Here is a question to take some of the folks mind's off the results...if i try to like a post it says " An Error Occurred You have Reached Your Quota of Positive Votes For The Day" Any thoughts?

you need to start being more realistic? maybe your glass IS actually half empty?

i think us noobs aren't allowed to like posts.

I just looked at the Texas board page. Is there a login or you have to use the registry search tool?

you need to start being more realistic? maybe your glass IS actually half empty?

See now this a post that I would "like", but unfortunately I cannot :i_cry:

That's based on your member rank. I think you get more likes the more posts you have, which equates to different member rankings. With only 11 posts, you've got the bare bones permissions, and I don't remember what the permission is for likes for standard members.

Thanks Sapper

Looks like Maine results are out unless it's a hoax. A posting in another thread from not more than an hour ago.

PEresults.png

BOOM!

Congrats!!! Did you find out thru NCEES? What's your last name initial?

PEresults.png

BOOM!

Congrats!!! Did you find out thru NCEES? What's your last name initial?

Congratulations indeed!

thanks guys. last name starts with W (not sure this matters), got an email first then checked NCEES website.

Sign in to follow this