I'm back...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katiebug

Reaction score
So the last time I was here, my grand plan was to prep for the April 2013 mechanical PE exam - those plans were totally waylaid by getting pregnant again. Our second baby girl arrived healthy in June 2013 and life has been sort of hectic ever since. I came to the realization that I've burned through just over 5 of the 10 years that my EIT is good for, so I probably want to get off my butt and actually attempt the PE soonish because I'm never taking the FE exam again.

I'm considering applying for the October 2014 exam but am not sure where the money will come from to pay for prep materials/books, not to mention the application and exam fees. It may need to wait until April 2015 when our finances will have hopefully improved. I'm also talking with my employer to see if they're willing to foot the bill for me to get a PE; they've said in the past that they'd pay for the license renewal, so maybe I can make some headway there.

I see some familiar faces and also some new ones. It's nice to be back!

Hey Katiebug! Good to see you! Good luck with whatever you decide...we'll be here. Come hang out with us!

Back