Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers...... - Page 23 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Road Guy

Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers......

Did Sam and Gilly say they were going back North or were they just staying outside of Winterfell to try and lead a normal life?

And.. Do you think we have seen the last of Tormund?

I thought they were planning on a normal life, not back North.  I don't think we'll see either of them or Tormund again.

I figured he would go back to his house, even though his Dad disowned him, but seeing how he and his brother  got incinerated it wouldn't matter anymore?

5 minutes ago, Road Guy said:

I figured he would go back to his house, even though his Dad disowned him, but seeing how he and his brother  got incinerated it wouldn't matter anymore?

That's what I assumed as well.

Did anyone see the Starbucks cup while watching?  I don't watch the show, but I read about it today and am wondering how obvious it really was.

I saw the still in the article, even then, it's not really that obvious.  It's in the background and dimly lit.

2 hours ago, ashmur90 said:

This is a valid argument. I need to quit thinking so hard for television.

Never. I will believe talking animals, dragons, and all manner of other extraordinary things, but when shows start playing with physics without a good explanation, I don't like it.

• Like 1

What I have picked up:

1. Tormund says he is going North and mentions John has the North (the real North) in him also.  He says they might meet again.  I believe John is somehow going North in the End.
  2. I think Sam is going to go home to Horn Hill.  He would be the Lord now.
  3. Arya turnded down Gendry's engagment as she stated in S1 "that is not her".  She stated in S5 or S6 to the theatre troupe stated before that she is going west of Westeros (off the maps).  In the end I think she will go west.
  4. Robert Baraatheon said in S1 that they should join houses.  There might be chance that Sansa and Gendry hook up and sit on the Iron Throne or what's left of it. 
  5. Bran's visions showed a single dragon flying over Kings Landing.  Dany's vision showed the Iron Throne destroyed.  Some of the set scenes showed Kings Landing destroyed and they had to make a set as opposed to filming in Croatia because they could not destroy the city they were filming in.  I think Dany goes on a rampage and destoys much of Kings Landing beacuse:  A.  Many of her friends/associates are dead  B.  Her advisors are turning against her.  C.  She only has one dragon left.  D.  She is feeeling isolated.  E.  Missandi said "Draycharas" before they cut off her head.
  6. Cleagane Bowl will happen as the Hound said he has one more thing to do.
  7. Aray will kill someone with Green Eyes (not sure if that is Cersei or Dany).
  8. I think all of the Starks survive based "on the lone wolf dies but the pack survives".
  9. This is not based on a "Plot Leak" just tidbits that I picked up.  I could be totally wrong.        

Edited by ruggercsc

I think you have a lot of good points!

I could see Jon just saying F this and go chill up north and find another red head girl

and F! I just realized my parents and the wife's parents will be here the next 2 Sundays!

:(

<insert Michael Scott screaming No, God No, GIF here>

Hope GoT throws in some gratuitous sex scenes, just for them!

no my mom is one of those people that has to talk back to the TV  "Don't go in there!!  - its one of her annoying Yankee traits...

Ill just have to find a way to watch it when they are not around..

• Haha 2

I think Junior is the only one worse than Mrs. Supe when it comes to talking/asking questions during a show.  I constantly have to pause rewind because they make me miss shit by talking.

My daughter is horrible about talking during shows/movies. Only about half the time it's about the show/movie itself.  She's OK in the theater, but is horrible about it at home. We've just learned to hit the pause button every time she starts talking, yell at her to shut up, then resume the show.

I think Dany and Cerci are starting to align their thought processes, "I don't care if I'm ruling over a pile of ashes so long as I'm in charge." I wouldn't be surprised if Cersi torches King Landing right now and frames Dany's dragon. Season 8 Dany is nowhere near the same quality of person she was back in in Mereen. Her whole persona changed with the whole "bend the knee" bit with Jon back at Dragonstone.

The Jamie/Brienne thing was a bit odd, but I have a theory on it. Jamie is feeling guilty over the fact that he is happy with Brienne and doesn't think he is worthy of happiness after the life he's lead. His story about returning to Cersi is a lie, but it was a believable one so that Brienne wouldn't waste her time waiting for him and would move on. Meanwhile, I think he goes Bronn hunting. He has to know that Cersi would never let him back into Kings Landing and he really isn't welcome anywhere else. What else can he do? Maybe return to Casterly Rock? :dunno:

That’s a good thought because Jaime looked pissed that Bron would essentially blackmail them? I mean shit they should just have him killed if they end up on the Winning side.

I’m wondering if there is going to be some Westeros social media effort to let the people in Kong’s Lansing now Jon is the tire heir and cause some type of revolt?

But the people haven’t really been involved in this series.

The more I think about it, the more I think that:

1) Dany is going to catch wind of Varys' betrayal, execute Varys, and this turns Tyrion in Jon's favor

2) Dany is going to come in, burninate all the people and their thatched roof cottages,  Jon confronts her with the truth over the fact that she's no better than the rest, is only about the power not the people, etc., and ends up killing Dany. 

3) Arya kills Cersei while Cleganebowl happens in the background.

4) Euron is still lingering about, so he and Jamie duke it out, with Jamie dying while "redeeming" himself.

5) Sansa takes Iron Throne because Jon doesn't want it.

Edit: I think maybe the Dany tries to burn Jon with the dragon, but the dragon can't/won't burn Jon as a Targaryen. 

17 hours ago, BamaStrucPE said:

Never. I will believe talking animals, dragons, and all manner of other extraordinary things, but when shows start playing with physics without a good explanation, I don't like it.

We call it "Dungeons and Dragons Physics".  No need for a good explanation.

I could see Dnay going scorched earth or Cersei burning it all down out before her fall. I think the latter is more likely. 

I don't see anyone on the iron throne at the end. King's Landing will be ash and most of the heroes and villains will be dead. Sansa may seem the logical choice, but she reminded us last week that Stark's don't do well in the south. Ultimately I see the seven kingdoms saying fts and splitting apart for good. 

I'm usually wrong about these sorts of things though.

we re-watched a few pieces of EP 4 and I defin think Jaime is going back to kings landing.

Wife got busted....

We usually watch GOT pseudo-live...~9pm as soon as the stream is up on HBO Go...but for whatever reason we didn't this week.  Our TV is a TCL so when you first turn it on, it defaults to the home screen with all the different channel apps and the last one watched is the one that is highlighted.  Went to turn on the news before work yesterday morning and saw that someone, not saying who, had been on HBO Go after I went to bed.

• Haha 1

Arya takes out Qyburn and takes his face.  Leaving her room to approach Cercei

Jamie plans on killing Cercei, last minute, he can't do it, however, Arya comes from behind and stabs one through into the other.  Killing them both in an embrace.

The Hound and the Mountain duke it out, the Hound discovers he can generate a flame blade.  The Mountain freaks out.

Danny attacks from directly above, Scorpions don't have the arc to shoot straight up.

I like your first plot point, and I'm pretty sure your fourth is almost a given.  At least that's what the previews implied, with Euron and friends staring straight up at the clouds, seeing nothing, but hearing a dragon screech.  

There some leaked script bullets points out and if that’s the way the show ends then I think lots of people gonna be upset with this show...

6 minutes ago, Road Guy said:

There some leaked script bullets points out and if that’s the way the show ends then I think lots of people gonna be upset with this show...

Allegedly they also filmed multiple endings, so who knows.  

• Like 1

So... i made a thing.  I'm super into Game of Thrones and want to see what other people think about the next 2 episodes.  
 [[Possible Spoilers if you haven't seen Ep. 4]]

If you want, fill out the form on who you think is going to DIE and your speculation on who will rule the 7 kingdoms.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XWiNgxm6atFyRIoRU4J2tDJaa63RmJRDREnrc_YAifc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Hopefully George will get off his ass and finish the books.  I would defin read the last one if it ever comes out. supposedly he has rewritten it at least once?