Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
Sign in to follow this  
Road Guy

Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers......

a lot of these "theories" originate on GOT Message Boards, and you know how many Looney people are on those god forsaken things!

• Like 1

Finally continuing to get caught up on this. Half way through season 5 and will be on to season 6 soon. Still lots of wow factor happening IMO. :ohmy:

Hooked on the show but over a year and a half between seasons which only last 8-10 weeks? Pfft. 

53 minutes ago, Bot-Man said:

Hooked on the show but over a year and a half between seasons which only last 8-10 weeks? Pfft. 

Agreed. We shut down our cable after this last season. We'll see where we're at once this next season comes back next year.

30 minutes ago, Dexman PE PMP said:

Agreed. We shut down our cable after this last season. We'll see where we're at once this next season comes back next year.

There's a torrent server that I believe originates very near your location that I'm sure you could stream from. :thumbs:

and only maybe 6 episodes for the final season?

I think they are using the extended break to introduce a spin off series to get everyone hooked on

& we just do HBO NOW for the 2 months of GOT - fairly cheap option..

Received the first two seasons one year as a Christmas gift. I was hooked. Ended up adding HBO just for GOT. Glad I did or never would have caught West World. A few of us at work discuss it but never the plot, it's always the sci-fi tech and engineering aspect of it. I don't think most people would appreciate the magnitude of what an accomplishment it would be just to give a  bipedal robot the ability to walk with a normal human gate let alone everything else required to be passable as human. 

All kinds of crazy @ss stuff going down in season 6 of GoT! Half way through it. Then on to season 7.

I also like that some of the newer season Blu-ray disks have Dolby Atmos audio. :thumbs:

I need to rewatch it. Don't really remember specifically what happened in which season...

• Like 1

Wow, ending to season 7! :ohmy:

hey if loving my aunt is wrong I don't want to be right!

• Haha 2

It's been so long....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leggo PE said:

It's been so long....

Only 6-7 more months to go 😕

its kind of like they have lost some momentum with this long break - I wonder if folks will still tune back in? I have forgotten most of what happened...

I will still tune back in when it happens. I'm just afraid they're going to push it back even further!