Happy April Fools day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EM_PS

shining like a lighter...
Reaction score
Ok, so someone rearranged the keys on my keyboard, took awhile for mistakes to ensue, since I rarely look at my keyboard, but it was a good prank none-the-less.

So paybacks - I've partially unplugged people's keyboards and/or mouses, and unplugged the phone handset from the back of the phone on at least one person. I was gonna start signing up people for AARP email news feeds, but didn't want the DIT po-po getting all freaked out so have refrained from that.

Anyone else a willing or unwilling participant today, and if so how or I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the office before most people in our department so I taped paper to the underside of their mice so they wouldn't work. For a few people I taped down the button on their phones and cranked up the volume on their ringers so when they pick up the receiver the phone will keep ringing.

It was fun to watch/hear people come in and curse their computers when they couldn't click on anything then receive phone calls they couldn't answer. :D

New laptop on TD with foldable screens.

KBU-102359643_main01_im_8935939.jpg

http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/include/item-details_8935939.asp?SRCCODE=WEM4058C&cm_mmc=email-_-Main-_-WEM4058-_-tigeremail4058&utm_source=EML&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=WEM4058&[email protected]

On my employers Facebook feed:

1016949_10152068762524503_358814707_n.png

Today we're excited to announce a new addition to the beautiful Union Station Transit Center: our very own version of 'Mustang', the famous sculpture that greets visitors at DIA. When the East Rail Line opens in 2016, riders will be greeted at both ends of the line by that big blue horse with those burnin' eyes.
For those of you not familiar with the Denver airport this is a statue along the highway just outside the terminal:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/02/arts/design/02hors.html?_r=0

Horse500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just put a bunch of "legalize it" & other pro-pot images in a couple of cubes, OMG, f'n ROFLMAO

When my team leader stepped away from his desk where he's working on smoothing over a big mess, he left his email open, so I deleted the text in the open email and then sent a note to his peer down the hall telling him to exercise a physically impossible act.

I thought it was pretty funny.

He didn't.

Bet hey, at least I got the rest of the day off.

Back