9/11 conspiracy theorists

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, as much of a conspiracy guy as I am, I don't buy into the 9/11 conspiracies.

For one, I just can't believe that the government would purposely bring down those buildings, killing innocent citizens, all for the name of oil.

For one, I just can't believe that the government would purposely bring down those buildings, killing innocent citizens, all for the name of oil.
I feel the same way. But not because I think the government has morals, I just don't think the government is competent enough to pull it off and keep it a secret.

George Bush"s daughters couldnt drink a beer without it being on CNN but somehow (to quote democrats) the dumbest president on history pulled off the largest conspiracy mass murder just so the military complex could sell more planes, bulletts, and 155 shells?

Anyone that gives an credence to that whatsoever please go up to the right of this ,page hit "sign out" and never come back..

George Bush"s daughters couldnt drink a beer without it being on CNN but somehow (to quote democrats) the dumbest president on history pulled off the largest conspiracy mass murder just so the military complex could sell more planes, bulletts, and 155 shells?

Anyone that gives an credence to that whatsoever please go up to the right of this ,page hit "sign out" and never come back..
This

I do recall being somewhat surprised the buildings came straight down, for the most part. Not enough to go conspiracy, but enough to think, "well that ought to be interesting to see how that effects the demolition of these buildings in the future."

The presence of thermite at Ground Zero should give some credibility to theories of demolition. Yes, the U.S. government in some quarters is evil. Check out Operation Northwoods which was a plan to create false flag attacks to be blamed on Cuba so an invasion could be initiated. President Kennedy vetoed that idea then but it is possible the neocons from Project for a New American Century were able to get some evil minds behind a new plan for false flag attacks. It is not so crazy to believe the 9/11 attacks were false flag terror. Remember 50 years ago almost no one would have believed that the CIA was involved in the assassination of President Kennedy. Now the majority of people do and the supporting evidence continues to mount. Same thing with 9/11 will occur.

The presence of thermite at Ground Zero should give some credibility to theories of demolition. Yes, the U.S. government in some quarters is evil. Check out Operation Northwoods which was a plan to create false flag attacks to be blamed on Cuba so an invasion could be initiated. President Kennedy vetoed that idea then but it is possible the neocons from Project for a New American Century were able to get some evil minds behind a new plan for false flag attacks. It is not so crazy to believe the 9/11 attacks were false flag terror. Remember 50 years ago almost no one would have believed that the CIA was involved in the assassination of President Kennedy. Now the majority of people do and the supporting evidence continues to mount. Same thing with 9/11 will occur.

You must have skipped over this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't argue with someone that has a closed mind. Obviously it's not such a secret or thousands of people wouldn't be involved in the various truth movements to expose it. So WTC 7 fell down all by itself then? It wasn't hit by a plane. Just ask the firefighters and police that were actually there, they will tell you it was demolition. Many have been threatened with job loss if they talk about it. People don't know their own history, they don't read anything critical of government narratives, just accept whatever the government has to say, etc. Of course they are on your side, they wouldn't lie to you would they?

It's pointless to argue with you, but do you really think that the government could keep this a secret? Do you have any idea how big of an undertaking it is to demolish a building that's completely gutted, much less two of the largest buildings in the world while they are fully occupied? But folks like you don't listen to reason and I should know better than to even reply.

It's pointless to argue with you, but do you really think that the government could keep this a secret? Do you have any idea how big of an undertaking it is to demolish a building that's completely gutted, much less two of the largest buildings in the world while they are fully occupied? But folks like you don't listen to reason and I should know better than to even reply.

I was tempted to over in the GOP thread and then decided not to... I wonder if calling the owner closed minded was an insult and if so, what the consequences of such comment would be...

Are you suggesting that friends and family of this board (and outside of it) who SAW the planes hit (not on the news, actually saw them) were party to a conspiracy to just make it up to cover the govt's tracks on some other hidden agenda? :huh:

LOL....keep on trollin'....

rbmjb7.png

Back