RIP VTE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dexman PE PMP

Internationally PMP'n his PE-ness
Reaction score
I just got word that our dear friend VTEnviro has passed away. He will be missed.

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showuser=24

From the eb.com Facebook page:

Our community is saddened today to learn of the passing of one of our earliest members and Administrators. VTE passed away on February 18th of this year. Attached is his trademark lab pup he was known for.

We came to this board to pass an exam and better our careers. I don't think most of us expected to make friends but we will truly miss you. Rest in Peace my friend.
998093_722424221131345_1094845580_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Such awful news. He was a good friend and an actively contributing member to this community. He will surely be missed.

yes, he had some serious health issues, probably more serious than he let on about..

hope you get some peace now Mat...

this is sad. I know I only interacted with him a little here, but from what I did he was a good guy. ****.

Sorry to hear this. RIP VTE! You will be missed!

Is there anything we should do as a community for the family?

VTE's the one who taught me what "AC Slatering" is. I was giggling about that yesterday as I fixed my toilet. He was such a unique character and will be missed.

Send a PM to an admin if you would like the contact info for a condolences card to his mom.

No way... This is so sad... I remember talking to him about being a Mets fan living in New England. RIP

Back