Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
NJmike PE

Famous movie lines

I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue

and

Me ma still needs a caravan. I like to look after me ma. It's a fair deal. Take it.

...And she's terrible partial to the periwinkle blue.

John Wayne and Kirk Douglas were both in the movie War Wagon. In one scene, they each shoot a different man at the same time.

Kirk Douglas: "Mine hit the ground first."

John Wayne: "Mine was taller."

and

So, get two more guys, and it'll be an even fight.

Those are all regular retorts at the Tex house.

• Like 1

Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?

Always with those negative waves Moriarty

A DEAL, deal! Maybe he's a Republican. You know, "Business is business."

John Wayne and Kirk Douglas were both in the movie War Wagon. In one scene, they each shoot a different man at the same time.

Kirk Douglas: "Mine hit the ground first."

John Wayne: "Mine was taller."

Gotta have a Monsters Inc. quote :)

Mike: Can I borrow your odorant?

Sulley: Yeah, I got, uh, Smelly Garbage or Old Dumpster.

Mike: You got, uh, Low Tide?

Sulley: No.

Mike: How about Wet Dog?

Sulley: Yep. Stink it up.
  • Like 1

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.

Aspen! Where the beer flows like wine, and where beautiful women flock like the salmon of Capistrano!

You get a god damn job before sundown, or we're shipping you off to military school with the god damn Finklesteen kid- Son of a Bitch!

• Like 1

After careful consideration, Mr Hammond, I have decided NOT to endorse your park!

"Bull$hit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!"

- Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Full Metal Jacket

“Are you telling me that the man who tried to put a rubber fist in my anus was a homosexual?”

Two things: You keep your liver-spotted hands off my beautiful mother. She's a saint! And then you sit down and you write Dale and Brennan a check for $10,000.

Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice.

But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em.

What we have here, is a failure to communicate.......

Some men you just can't reach.

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

• Like 2