TV - What are you watching?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supe

Reaction score
I looked and couldn't find the old thread, so figure I'd start over.

Current shows:

Black Sails - Only three episodes into the first season, started off slowly but getting more interesting and developing some side-plots. Even if it sucked, I'd probably watch anyways. Some decent fight scenes, some historical characters, and gratuitous pirate wench nudity.

Justified - Be very interested to see where this season heads. Can't say too much without giving away some spoilers, but the show never lets me down.

Workaholics - You either love it or hate it. I've caught a few episodes this season, but the one about the electronic dance convention had me cracking up.

Archer - ISIS is gone, and the gang takes it upon themselves to sell a ton of cocaine to try and make the money back that they lost in the government raid. At least it WAS a ton, before Pam developed an addiction. The only aggravation is the seemingly increasing commercial breaks and decreasing show content.

I have TV for sports/racing, but make sure I take advantage of DirecTV's DVR package. About the only unrecorded TV I watch is whatever half-decent movie is playing, or the DIY network type shows. Nicole Curtis on Rehab Addict is a mega-hottie.

Oh, that reminds me:

Renovation Realities - couples decide to tackle major home renovations on their own, with no concept of how to perform any sort of electrical, plumbing, framing, or drywall work. Watching it is enough to never make you want to buy a used home. I about peed my pants laughing watching one couple attempt to frame in and install a big exterior window.

Shark Tank

White Collar (season just ended though)

Blacklist

Suits (starts up again in March)

The Wire Season 4 and 5 on DVD

Criminal Minds

Workaholics

Kroll Show (I though The Jeselnik Offensive was supposed to be back)

Tosh.O

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Walking Dead

Criminal Minds

Workaholics

Kroll Show (I though The Jeselnik Offensive was supposed to be back)

Tosh.O

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Walking Dead

Criminal Minds

Kroll Show cracks me up, though I never know what time it's on. Usually watch episodes with Amazon Prime.

^10:30 Tuesday...it runs in cycles with jeselnik, Amy Shumer, and the dude that does all the roasts...Jeff something, i think.

Pretty much stopped watching TV once we disconnected our satilite dish.

I do watch a couple series via Netflix / computer though:

Game of Thrones (got an electronic copy via a neighbor through season 2)

Breaking Bad (downloaded the Hola hack to Netflix so I can finally see the final season)

No cable here either (for 2+ years).

Watch shows on either Hulu+/Netflix/A.Prime or I download them and stream from my server.

Star Trek (watching from the original series up through Enterprise; includes all movies in chronological order too)

Big Bang Theory

Almost Human

Game of Thrones (all caught up through season 3)

Criminal Minds

Modern Family

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=medium]I can’t really nail down a show we watch regularly other than The Walking Dead. + Sports..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We watched game of thrones and will be looking forward to that coming out in April.[/SIZE]

Finished season 2 of Game of Thrones last night. Now I need to somehow acquire a copy of season 3...

I believe my neighbor has a digital copy, but if he doesn't I would require some assistance.

shark tank, if it's on when the tv is on. property brothers if it's on when the tv is on. gas monkey garage if it's on when the tv is on. barrett jackson or meecum if they are on when the tv is on...

Back