February 2014- Giveaway # 1 - Practice Exam for General Civl FE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
We would like to thank Indranil Goswami for the first of two give aways this month!

What you need to do is post in this thread that you are interested in the giveaway and I will select a random winner on February 28th. So you must post by then. I will notify the winner and will contact them via PM about getting them their FREE book!

Thanks again!

Description of the Book from the Author:

[SIZE=medium]Effective January 2014, the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exams are drastically different. This book has a full length practice exam with a mix of questions as recommended in the official syllabus (www.ncees.org). The practice exam contains questions from Mathematics, Probability & Statistics, Computational Methods, Ethics, Engineering Economics, Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, Materials, Hydraulics & Hydrology, Environmental Engineering, Construction, Geotechnical Engineering, Surveying, Structural Analysis & Design & Transportation.[/SIZE]

Practice Exam for the General Civil FE Exam.png

the names have been put in the hat and jcw98 is our winner!

Please PM me your address!

Hello roadguy..What is your email add so I can give you my address? Thank you.

Back