Millennials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rktman

Reaction score
Saw this on another forum.

Does the Engineering Community have the same problem(lol)?

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Sz0o9clVQu8

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, same ol' generation-bashing that's been going on since the beginning of time.

But then again, I am a millennial, so I guess I don't agree that most of us are like the video says we are.

Yes, I have worked with disrespectful, egomaniac co-ops and I did know a young woman who thought flip-flops were acceptable office-wear, but they are the exception, not the rule. I bet every generation has it's knuckleheads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, same ol' generation-bashing that's been going on since the beginning of time. But then again, I am a millennial, so I guess I don't agree that most of us are like the video says we are. Yes, I have worked with disrespectful, egomaniac co-ops and I did know a young woman who thought flip-flops were acceptable office-wear, but they are the exception, not the rule. I bet every generation has it's knuckleheads.

Exactly.

The kids in the video act like everyone at my work (boomers, gen x, gen y, millenials) etc....

<---wore flip flops to work for a very long time

(and this summer, when I blistered by foot at a half-marathon)

I was born in '82, I consider myself a Generation Xer.

Back