Oregon UPDATE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shsweet28

Reaction score
I got an email response from my contact at OSBEELS and he/she gave me a number to call. After calling the number I talked to another person at OSBEELS and found out two things:

• my results were mailed out with this morning's mail (12/10/2013). I didn't even bother asking if I passed or not.
  • They have a record of my passed take-home exam (I took it in September)

I was told that OSBEELS updates their website before sending the letters out. If you search for your name and you passed, a PE should be next to your name. I am curious if anybody tried that yet?

I tried but "No Licensees found." under my name. Did anybody else try and get your name?

For most people the results should be in your mailbox tomorrow. I live in Eastern Oregon so its prob 50/50.

Still waiting. OSBEELS just told me "the results will be mailed out within the week." Unbelievable.

I would have thought they would mail out all the results at the same time, I guess not. My letter did not show up today, but I live 2 hours east of Bend so this isn't completely unexpected. Tomorrow.....

I just got my results in the mail and happy to say I passed environmental. My new ID is still not showing up on osbeels.

Back