Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
Sign in to follow this  
shsweet28

Oregon UPDATE

I got an email response from my contact at OSBEELS and he/she gave me a number to call. After calling the number I talked to another person at OSBEELS and found out two things:

• my results were mailed out with this morning's mail (12/10/2013). I didn't even bother asking if I passed or not.
  • They have a record of my passed take-home exam (I took it in September)

I was told that OSBEELS updates their website before sending the letters out. If you search for your name and you passed, a PE should be next to your name. I am curious if anybody tried that yet?

For most people the results should be in your mailbox tomorrow. I live in Eastern Oregon so its prob 50/50.

Got my letter last night. Did not pass

I feel bad for you. I am still waiting for mine. Thank you for your update.

Still waiting. OSBEELS just told me "the results will be mailed out within the week." Unbelievable.

I would have thought they would mail out all the results at the same time, I guess not. My letter did not show up today, but I live 2 hours east of Bend so this isn't completely unexpected. Tomorrow.....

My results showed up late. I passed, Power

Congrats! I haven't received mine yet. Could you please check whether your name show up on the board's website yet?

I just got my results in the mail and happy to say I passed environmental. My new ID is still not showing up on osbeels.

They update the License Lookup on Fridays.

I had a job interview yesterday and could have really used the news, but the Oregon board is still living in the 19th century and only allows communications by mail... You'd think they'd have procedures that enhanced Oregon engineering prospects.

Way to go lydiawan! So where do we get our stamps?

Thank you jeff_t! I don't know yet. I will let you know once I find out.