results for CA specific engineering exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MI2009

Reaction score
any ideas when the results of the CA specific engineering exams are coming out?

Back in May the results were in the mail 2 days after the general was released by email. General = Wed ; CA Survey/Seismic = Fri

I think the cookie monster is right. Or at least I hope the cookie monster is right. (I never thought I would say either of those sentences as an adult)

I am still waiting for the seismic survey results. they come separately as different letters. is it coming this week? can anyone confirm?

I am still waiting for the seismic survey results. they come separately as different letters. is it coming this week? can anyone confirm?
did not check my mailbox yet today and if no one here starts to post results then probably not today...my guess is definately sometime this week. :mail-296:

I haven't received any emails from the Cali Board, and I haven't been home to check my snail mail yet. But I live in So Cal, so I should be a day behind NorCal for snail mail. Nothing on their FB page yet either.

I haven't received any emails from the Cali Board, and I haven't been home to check my snail mail yet. But I live in So Cal, so I should be a day behind NorCal for snail mail. Nothing on their FB page yet either.
yes you are correct. last May that's exactly what happened...NorCal 1 day before SoCal. :facepalm:

any updates?

results coming out at the end of this week?

I live in sacramento, 5 miles or so from the board's office, if the results are mailed on Friday, I should have it on Saturday afternoon when the mail is delivered.

yes I got email from DCA on thursday (last) that results will be mailed out by end of next week.

Today, I got latest updates from the Board that results will be mailed out by Wednesday. This is more recent, today morning. Thought I will share with the group.

Does anyone know how soon the license lookup database is updated after they mail the letters out?

The website will probably not go "live" until all of the new engineers are added. If letters are all out by end-of-day Wednesday (as previous posts have said), it might take a little longer than Wednesday night to update the website. I don't think anybody knows for sure at this point, we're all guessing.

Back