Waiting on Virginia...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also waiting in VA ...2nd attempt ...took last April and didnt make it....will see in this one....

ahh, the PCS group. We can all wait in frustration together as the rest of the country gets their good news

I'm also waiting on Maryland. To make things interesting, I also have an annual review coming up before Christmas.

Last April took 6 more days in VA after the NCEES releases other states

Just called DPOR and was told they (Virginia) haven't even gotten the scores yet. She claims they are the last in the queue because Virginia is near the end of the alphabet...

They always say that, but I believe it's because of PCS. I believe NCEES actually gives the scores to PCS who passes them on to the Board.

So they take the requirements from the customer and give them to the engineers? Is PCS full of people persons?

Just called DPOR and was told they (Virginia) haven't even gotten the scores yet. She claims they are the last in the queue because Virginia is near the end of the alphabet...
Wesson, according to NCEES all results (except SE) have been sent to the states. See: http://ncees.org/about-ncees/news/update-on-october-2013-exam-results/

Good luck!!
And Utah and Washington might also disagree with Virginia.
no. Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, NJ, Penn, Va and Wis are all states who use the third party subcontractor, PCS, to push their papers around. file applications, validate scores. They are notoriously slow.

So they take the requirements from the customer and give them to the engineers? Is PCS full of people persons?

They always say that, but I believe it's because of PCS. I believe NCEES actually gives the scores to PCS who passes them on to the Board.
this is absolutely true

I hate the PCS

:waitwall:
Clearly my office space reference was totally lost.
funny. I passed over it, but I do get it.

I called her today as well and she said the same thing to me, in fact she was unable to give me a time frame either....but I dont think the case is as they claim by alphabetically instead its sounds like a third party validation process...cant stop thinking about it...wish I could

Back