October 2013 Results RELEASED

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blybrook PE

Veteran 10k Spammer
Reaction score
Got word that the results are being posted...

for the Professional Liability Insurance Test that was given last month! Everyone passed! :) :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
Either someone is pullin some serious legs, or results are posted on a state-by-state basis.

Just logged in, no results posted yet.

Hello everyone,

New to the forum here, but I have been reading for a while.

I’ve heard rumor that the states post your license information on their “lookup” search engine before releasing the results to the NCEES. Any truth to this, how long beforehand, and does California do this?

I'm not sure. However if I understand the process, the ncees grades the exams. Then they release the scores to the states to validate. That's probably when you might be able to first out on the states license lookup. So I said all of that to say maybe at best a few days in advance.

I'm not sure. However if I understand the process, the ncees grades the exams. Then they release the scores to the states to validate. That's probably when you might be able to first out on the states license lookup. So I said all of that to say maybe at best a few days in advance.

Does the NCEES handle the score adjustments (thorwing out of statistical outliers) and set the pass score threshold or is that at the descretion of the states?

When I got my wall certificate from the SC board, it was issued the same day as the email saying I had passed.

Right. I think what he is referring to is the state's website listing those who have fulfilled the exam requirements.

There is a period of time between the states receiving the grades from the ncees and giving the ncees (or pcs) permission to notify the candidates, where some of the states websites would indicate a pass

Hello everyone,

New to the forum here, but I have been reading for a while.

I’ve heard rumor that the states post your license information on their “lookup” search engine before releasing the results to the NCEES. Any truth to this, how long beforehand, and does California do this?
Last exam I took/passed was was April 2011. The NCEES results were available to look at (but only if you were checking) on a Friday morning.... In other words, before the email notice came out. Then a few hours later, I got the actual email from NCEES telling me to log in. The California board had not yet posted their the new licenses yet. I did check. CA updates their database overnight. The next morning, while hungover from celebrating the night before, I logged in again to the CA database and it was there. :Banane35: :puke: :mf_Flush: :party-smiley-048:

Back