Board will be open soon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Shortly we will be opening the board to all users, its currently open to the “old timers” and as the day goes on we will open it to all users..

Please remember that YOU signed an agreement not to discuss the exam questions..

People always ask what is an example?

I do not really have a good example for you but if you list anything specific about an exam question you will have trouble with NCEES.

Hey that question that asked how many CFS can go through a 72” RCP” – That example may seem very generic to you but it has WAY to much information for NCEES & I just made that up :D

This forum was created to help people pass the exam, not to pass questions down to future test takers and believe me, the people that create the exam take their questions very very seriously..

Personally I wouldn’t even say “There were a lot more structures questions in the AM than I thought

We wish you the best while you wait for results!

General impressions are fine, just no specifics please.

I ran into some air quality problems I had never seen before - OK

That one problem with the 20 m stack and the wind speed of 4 m/s, you got 10 ppm for a ground level concentration right? - NO.

But what about the color of the exam pencil? Is that too much detail?
grumpy-cat-no.jpg

honestly and without specifics, the morning I was very prepared for and felt like I nailed it. like 35-37 out of 40 correct. took wr & e in the afternoon. not as confident about the afternoon, but still think it was enough to finally pass. kinda feel like combined about 57/80

Fingers crossed for you my friend.

No, I did not take it this week...I am going to try in MD for April. I'll be using the 12 years experience route, so getting approved to sit is up in the air. If not, I have a few years to wait until I can sit in PA. I only just passed the FE, I'm taking the "non-traditional" approach to getting licensed!

Thanks. I appreciate it and good luck to you too. This was my third time taking it, but I felt as if I as well prepared for the morning and half of the afternoon.

Back