HCM Index

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4237ft

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that trying to find something in the HCM is quite painful? If you go to the index at the back of the books I've found that one item will reference a dozen plus pages, which is not exactly an efficient way to find information during the test. On top of that, the index at the start of each chapter is rather vague as well.

Has anyone come up with a solution to this? I did find on the HCM website that they have a list of topics with page numbers for each chapter (see here for an example of CH 10 http://hcm.trb.org/ch10). This would be a great help, but I'm not sure that I have the time to copy and format these indexes for each chapter.

I just thought I check and see if anyone else had some thoughts on this - besides memorizing the books, which I'm still working on :)

I decided to take the time and create a table of contents for each chapter. I'd be happy to share with anyone who is interested, just send me a private message.

Back