Two new practice exams for the Civil PE Breadth (AM) Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civilized_naah

Reaction score
NEW CIVIL PE PRACTICE EXAMS (BREADTH)

2 new Civil PE Practice Exams (40 questions + Solutions in each exam) created by Dr. Indranil Goswami will become available on September 30th, 2013. These questions are different from the breadth exams in the McGraw Hill publication by the same author, which came out in 2012.

Formatted in the same manner as the NCEES exams, and representing an appropriate level of difficulty, these practice exams can provide additional exam practice for the October 25th exam.

The cost for the two-exam set is $35. Payment can be made via Paypal (use [email protected] as payee)

Some folks, when ordering, have forgotten to give me an address to which to send the exams (expecting they will me emailed as PDF) and I have had to follow up to get the address. This is because the initial message did not clarify that these will be PAPER documents that will me sent via mail. So, if you place an order, be sure to include a mailing address.

I have been getting emailed requests for the two items listed below. They are both on Amazon and that is definitely a better option, since they are usually sightly discounted below the list price. Besides, I have run out of copies.

1. Practice Exams for the Civil PE Exam (2 breadth exams)

ISBN: 978-1494234850

2. Practice Exam for the General + Civil FE Exam (110 question sample exam)

ISBN: 978-1494766306

Indranil Goswami

Back