Not new

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapper PE LS

Aspiring Couch Potato
Reaction score
Sorry I deleted a bunch of posts when I left a few months back. I didn't realize I did that, I thought I was just deleting my posts, not posts that others had made.

Anyway, I'm back. I needed a break, I was going through something of a midlife crisis.

Sorry I deleted a bunch of posts when I left a few months back. I didn't realize I did that, I thought I was just deleting my posts, not posts that others had made.

Anyway, I'm back. I needed a break, I was going through something of a midlife crisis.

Is that really you or an alias is pulling our legs?

Well, if it is you...Welcome back!!!!!!

So I guess we're taking the high road, instead of the silent treatment? :p welcome back Sapper.

No, it wasn't really grand. I meant to leave quietly and get rid of my posts on the way out, but in the process when I thought I was deleting my own posts, I actually ended up deleting all threads started by me including all the posts that others had made in those threads. I just didn't realize that it would delete other peoples posts as well as my own. My reasons for leaving were personal, but I didn't mean to screw it up so badly when I did it.

Sap, were cool with you coming back, hope life is good..

I am in the middle of some sh*t a the moment but feel free to hang around..

Back