Elements of Power System Analysis by W.D. Stevenson

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criocin

Reaction score
Hi!

I am looking for the text of the problems from Forth Edition (1982) of Elements of Power System Analysis by W.D. Stevenson. I have the problems solutions for forth edition (and I am willing to share) but they don't match with the third edition I own.

I am willing to give the solutions for free to whoever can give me the text of the problems from the Forth Edition.

Thank you

Yes..this book, this edition. I have the third edition and the problems at the end of each chapter are different than the fourth edition. I bought the solutions from ebay ($22) and I do not have the correct text of the problems.
And you can buy it from the same link I provided. ;)

Yes..this book, this edition. I have the third edition and the problems at the end of each chapter are different than the fourth edition. I bought the solutions from ebay ($22) and I do not have the correct text of the problems.
And you can buy it from the same link I provided. ;)
you're very helpful..I hope you're never ask me for the solutions of the problems..I will send you to ebay..

Back