PA Results Released - Page 3 - APR 2013 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
bradlelf

PA Results Released

way to go Phantom

Thanks!

Hum... that has me thinking... what about any Environmental?

I passed!

Congrats! Nice name change!
Can you change a work signature yet? :-)

I passed!

I did. I ordered a stamp as well.

I passed!

I can't. I'm still waiting for IN to send WI my FE verification, since I didn't get that taken care of before taking the PE.

Woohoo. I passed. :Banane35:

Still no license number on the verification website though.

Edited by brant2000

Same here, I'm thinking it is alphabetical and then by discipline....electrical will probably be last as usual!!

I didn't even get my letter from NCEES until after 5pm yesterday!!!

Edited by scary dog PE

Same here, I'm thinking it is alphabetical and then by discipline....electrical will probably be last as usual!!

Interesting... I took Electrical - Power and my number was posted yesterday.

As it was a year long struggle for me to convince the board to let me sit, I'm almost expecting them to throw up some case against issuing me a license. All that matters is that I took the test and passed.

As it was a year long struggle for me to convince the board to let me sit, I'm almost expecting them to throw up some case against issuing me a license. All that matters is that I took the test and passed.

Yeah, it took over a year for me to get the Amplified Record in a format that they would accept.

I wonder why there are still no results for FE in PA??

Got my license in the mail today! Woo hoo! It's not a dream!

Me too!!!

Great feeling I can't believe we have them this soon!!!

I went out last night to buy document frames and hung them up in my office today :)

Did you get the wall certificate? Or just the little "official" license with expiration date.... I got the latter in the mail but not the former, and have still not seen an official letter from the board or anything? Have any of you?

I got 2 envelopes yesterday. One was the certificate with a seal on it proclaiming that I am a Professional Engineer. It also had a sheet of paper with it showing what your seal should look like. The other envelope was the official license with expiration date. It had both the pocket card and the larger (5x7? i didn't measure it and don't have it with me). This also has your registration code on it which will be necessary for renewing in september as well as for any name or address changes. Don't forget to sign these ones to make them active!

Hmmm..... damn mail lady probably hawked my certificate... I did get the official license which is the more important of the two I suppose... I'll be on the lookout for the other one.. Thanks for the info guys.

Did you get the wall certificate? Or just the little "official" license with expiration date.... I got the latter in the mail but not the former, and have still not seen an official letter from the board or anything? Have any of you?

I received my license (the official pink and blue 5.5"x8.5" one that everyone else at work has hanging on their walls), it also had a wallet sized license and a certificate that looks like an 8.5"x11" diploma that has my name, that I am a professional engineer and a seal from commonwealth of professional and occupational affairs. It was all in one envelope.

The "letter" that came with it only had the rules for a PA seal (which I ordered the day they listed my license number on license look up and I received last week)

We should soon receive a letter for renewing the license since it is renewed every 2 years on on odd years. I registered on PSPE and can keep a log of my CEU's on this site. No CEU's required for the first renewal, 24 hours required by next renewal however if we obtain CEU's before Oct 1 we can carry over 12 CEU's.

Edited by scary dog PE

Sign in to follow this