PA Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradlelf

Licensed Professional Engineer
Reaction score
PA has finally released the results ...

Last months primary results are in and finally have been certified by the Commonwealth. Hopefully now they can focus on the PE and EIT exam results.

Come one ... :mf_boff:

Last months primary results are in and finally have been certified by the Commonwealth. Hopefully now they can focus on the PE and EIT exam results.

Your evil haha

What are you guys talking about? or should I ask what did you take this morning?? :unsure:

:banhim:

Yeah way to get my hopes up :( It's hard to think clearly when I'm dying to get my results!

So are we talking MAYBE tomorrow? I'm really sick of all this waiting.. I've got other stuff to worry about on top of it...

I'm saying not till next week for sure.... A co-worker who took it in Oct 2012 said they kept telling them it would be out Friday, then the next friday, and hopefully next week...and they would never post it. They didn't end up released for almost a month after.

Oh I know that..been there, done that.. Last time it took 5 weeks. And I remember them saying on Friday and then rolling into another week, then another..

Last edited by a moderator:
The PA PE license verification is updating by last name last time I checked they are on D!

Yep! Just checked a guy from work - he's passed!

Not sure if anyone notices this, but the license expires on 9/30/13... I'm wondering if people who passed this spring require Continuing Education credits to renew this fall.

Are they releasing them by discipline? Last name? However they are doing it I am civil/structural and an H and still have nothing.

Back