Florida PE License Numbers (April 2013 Passers)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

305Gurl

Reaction score
I was notified today by the Board that the wall certificates and the PE Licenses will be mailed out early next week. Post when you start getting them and your general location. Multiple post from people in the same location (county/city in this case) is not necessary.

Thanks!

Bet you get it before PA/MD even release their results.

Bet you get it before PA/MD even release their results.
That is terrible, but so true. I feel bad for people in those states still waiting. Must be very very hard for those people to know that scores have been released, but their respective boards still pondering with their results. I am wondering if those states can lower or increase the passing scores in their respective states and not go along with NCEES recommendation. Still scratching my head. Thank God I'm in sunny Florida where our boards don't have time to waste and is fairly civilized.

According to the thread below it looks like FL tried to get all cheap on the wall certificates last time. I sure hope they learned a lesson from all the complaints.

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=20977

I havent heard if the board reissued the wall certs for those who wanted new ones. WIll be interesting to see, hopefully they went back to the old style.

I will reply when I get mine in....

According to the thread below it looks like FL tried to get all cheap on the wall certificates last time. I sure hope they learned a lesson from all the complaints.

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=20977

I havent heard if the board reissued the wall certs for those who wanted new ones. WIll be interesting to see, hopefully they went back to the old style.

I will reply when I get mine in....
I received the new style. After some complauints, we were emailed a

survey and were asked if we wanted an old style. I liked the old version better and now have a copy of each. I'm not sure which style will be the defualt this go around.

I was told that the new style will be mailed out again :bag: , but people can request the old style. I guess after people start complaining again the older style will be mailed out :beat: . The person to make the request with is Mr. Levin w/ FBPE, but maybe we have to wait until the newer cheaper wall certificates are mailed and received.

The license numbers were released about a week after we got our results. I posted that in another thread.

might as well go ahead and tell him I want the old style now! ha

The license numbers were released about a week after we got our results. I posted that in another thread.

Where can we find the license numbers? I got an email from FBPE saying that license numbers would be released "within four to six weeks". Its not on the myfloridalicense.com website.

Where can we find the license numbers? I got an email from FBPE saying that license numbers would be released "within four to six weeks". Its not on the myfloridalicense.com website.

My license number was listed on myfloridalicense.com.

I just searched my last name and the license details were filled out.

I received the new certificate about 1 month after I received a survey asking me if I was happy with their new version. I now have both versions as well. The older version looks better in my opinion, although they both were on 11X17 sheets. It took about 4 months total after I received the results from the board, but it sounds like they are moving faster though. The new version just looks more like a shiny place mat, not an official diploma like document.

I got my certificate and wall and wallet size certificates in the mail today. Looks like they went back to the old 'diploma' looking style for the big certificate.

bryantucfPE,

Thanks for this pieceof information. I wasn't sure if the FBPE had mailed out the certificates and licenses out yet. I will look out for the mailman tomorrow.

bryantucfPE,

Thanks for this pieceof information. I wasn't sure if the FBPE had mailed out the certificates and licenses out yet. I will look out for the mailman tomorrow.

Correction,

I just checked my from door and the "Big" white envelope was right in front of my door. It was definitely way too big (17" X 11") to hold in my mailbox. I'm official now--Nothing more to wait for now as I received my seal last weekend too. Happy Dance

Got my big white envelope yesterday. That diploma/certificate is HUGE. I presume the smaller one is to keep around the office to prove that your license is current, but what's the point of the wallet-sized one?

Back