2013 April Results Tournament - Elite Eight - APR 2013 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
butch81385

2013 April Results Tournament - Elite Eight

So we are down to the Elite Eight of the 2013 April Results Tournament. Cast your votes for which state will be the last to release the results!

The PCS conference always gives strong contenders, and once again PA is poised to come out on top, but they have been inconsistent recently. The other remaining state from the PCS, Maryland, is building support as well.

Could another state beat PA this year? Who's going to go All The Way?

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

I'm putting my money on a PA vs Montana Championship Matchup with PA taking the win by 1 day.

Upset Alert!! Rumor is MD results are out... Could have our first upset of the tournament with a strong contender from the PCS conference getting bounced in the first round.

The states only count if there is someone around waiting for them. Do we even have people here waiting for WY, MT, ME, or RI? If not, we don't know if they've released or not.

They are in this tournament until there is verification that they have been sent out. They might already be eliminated, but we don't know yet! That's what makes it exciting!

Upset Alert!! Rumor is MD results are out... Could have our first upset of the tournament with a strong contender from the PCS conference getting bounced in the first round.

I can confirm that as of 3:10 I, someone anxiously awaiting MD results, does not have his results on PCS, NCEES, or the MD Board's License Search

MD is still in it to win it...

Is that 5 people in one state and 12 in the other?

Seeing as I live in a state with fewer people than MT, I should try and keep quiet on jokes like that!

Hahahaha this is actually a funny thread. Butch you must be one of the few "cool" engineers.

Hahahaha this is actually a funny thread. Butch you must be one of the few "cool" engineers.

:afro: I dunno about "cool", but I do try to keep away from any negative stereotypes of engineers... except that I'm a computer nerd... and I like board games... and I watch Star Trek and Star Wars.... Wait, I'm not helping myself out here at all.....

• Like 1

I am curious, is anyone on here waiting for Montana, Wyoming, Hawaii, Rhode Island, or Mississippi?

Not that is means anything, but it appears that Mississippi updated all of there rosters and databases at 9:00 this morning.

http://www.pepls.state.ms.us/pepls/web.nsf/webpages/LN_LV_PAGE_LV?OpenDocument

The highest numbers I found (assuming they do straight numerical order) were 21313 and 21314LTD, both of which were out of state (so reciprocity/comity). Of course, the new ones could have started with a different sequence, so who knows.

^^^ Yeah, I noticed the most recent ones were reciprocity/comity so I couldn't assume one way or the other.

Sign in to follow this