2013 April Results Tournament - Elite Eight

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butch81385

Reaction score
So we are down to the Elite Eight of the 2013 April Results Tournament. Cast your votes for which state will be the last to release the results!

The PCS conference always gives strong contenders, and once again PA is poised to come out on top, but they have been inconsistent recently. The other remaining state from the PCS, Maryland, is building support as well.

Could another state beat PA this year? Who's going to go All The Way?

Upset Alert!! Rumor is MD results are out... Could have our first upset of the tournament with a strong contender from the PCS conference getting bounced in the first round.

The states only count if there is someone around waiting for them. Do we even have people here waiting for WY, MT, ME, or RI? If not, we don't know if they've released or not.

Upset Alert!! Rumor is MD results are out... Could have our first upset of the tournament with a strong contender from the PCS conference getting bounced in the first round.

I can confirm that as of 3:10 I, someone anxiously awaiting MD results, does not have his results on PCS, NCEES, or the MD Board's License Search

Hahahaha this is actually a funny thread. Butch you must be one of the few "cool" engineers.

Hahahaha this is actually a funny thread. Butch you must be one of the few "cool" engineers.
:afro: I dunno about "cool", but I do try to keep away from any negative stereotypes of engineers... except that I'm a computer nerd... and I like board games... and I watch Star Trek and Star Wars.... Wait, I'm not helping myself out here at all.....

Back