So how do we get those beautiful little stamps?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had good results with engineerseals.com. I plan on ordering my comity seals from there.

Concise answers were given every 6 months. After a while it's just a "see previous response"...

aadams22 said:
  • Go to the top right hand corner of this website.
  • In the "search" box, type "order seal".
  • Read through the three pages of results for all the previous threads on this subject.
I guess a concise answer was out of the question.
I could not have been any more concise. If you follow those concise instructions, you will find tons of information on different vendors. Have you heard the phrase about re-inventing the wheel? Why should we rehash everything? Perhaps I should have "bumped" all those threads up to the top for your reading pleasure.

Such hostility in this thread over a fun question caused by a little excitement. Don't really see the point in the aggression.

Ordered my seal/stamp on Wed AM after getting my PE number from the state.

Received the stamp in today's mail. Received the electronic version of the stamp in about 3 hours after the order. www.engineerseals.com

Now to lock up my stamp in a safe deposit box so I'm not tempted to use it ..... EVER!

I'm only half kidding.

Mark Easter, PE

Ordered my seal/stamp on Wed AM after getting my PE number from the state.

Received the stamp in today's mail. Received the electronic version of the stamp in about 3 hours after the order. www.engineerseals.com

Now to lock up my stamp in a safe deposit box so I'm not tempted to use it ..... EVER!

I'm only half kidding.

Mark Easter, PE
Thats quick! I ordered mine from there as well. According to the tracking number its still in Texas though. Congrats on passing!

What's so hard about typing "engineerseals.com" No need to be A-holes about it.
Nothing hard about it. What's so hard about typing "order seals" in the search box?
Exactly. What's so hard about typing "PE seal" or "engineer seal" into google?
We could go in circles all day. Maybe this thread was helpful to 20 more people who didn't have to do a search. Maybe future searches will pull of this thread, and it would be helpful to 50 others. Why can't we just answer the question and let it be? If nobody ever answers the question, how is a person supposed to find what they are looking for?

Because Mike, VT, and Dex are curmudgeons... look at their combined post count! For 36,000 posts I suppose you can give them a little slack.

What's so hard about typing "engineerseals.com" No need to be A-holes about it.
Nothing hard about it. What's so hard about typing "order seals" in the search box?
Exactly. What's so hard about typing "PE seal" or "engineer seal" into google?
We could go in circles all day. Maybe this thread was helpful to 20 more people who didn't have to do a search. Maybe future searches will pull of this thread, and it would be helpful to 50 others. Why can't we just answer the question and let it be? If nobody ever answers the question, how is a person supposed to find what they are looking for?
Sorry, I swear this is the last time and then I'll stop. "If nobody ever answers the question..." I think the whole point Mike was making is that there are 3 pages of people who have already answered the same question. They weren't being "A-holes" as you put it. They were just pointing out that many, many people on this site have answered the question in the past and a little effort in searching would have garnered an appropriate response. /endrant

:deadhorse:

For those of us who continue to stay on this website from one exam cycle to the next, it gets frustrating when people ask the same questions over and over when those questions have already been addressed and a little research would yield answers. That being said, I need to work on a less sarcastic response - maybe in this case something like, "A lot of people have used engineerseals.com in the past, but if you perform a search on this forum, you'll find many threads with suggestions."

Back