So how do we get those beautiful little stamps? - APR 2013 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
daniel85

So how do we get those beautiful little stamps?

1. Go to the top right hand corner of this website.

In the "search" box, type "order seal".

Read through the three pages of results for all the previous threads on this subject.

• Like 2

I had good results with engineerseals.com. I plan on ordering my comity seals from there.

• Like 1

1. Go to the top right hand corner of this website.

In the "search" box, type "order seal".

Read through the three pages of results for all the previous threads on this subject.

Thank you!

If you can't figure out how to order it, you don't deserve to use it.

• Like 1

Concise answers were given every 6 months. After a while it's just a "see previous response"...

• Go to the top right hand corner of this website.
  • In the "search" box, type "order seal".
  • Read through the three pages of results for all the previous threads on this subject.

I guess a concise answer was out of the question.

I could not have been any more concise. If you follow those concise instructions, you will find tons of information on different vendors. Have you heard the phrase about re-inventing the wheel? Why should we rehash everything? Perhaps I should have "bumped" all those threads up to the top for your reading pleasure.

And aadams will not be joining us for dinner tonight.

Oh my! I don't guess he ever heard the phrase, "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for day. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime.", either........

Such hostility in this thread over a fun question caused by a little excitement. Don't really see the point in the aggression.

Ordered my seal/stamp on Wed AM after getting my PE number from the state.

Received the stamp in today's mail. Received the electronic version of the stamp in about 3 hours after the order. www.engineerseals.com

Now to lock up my stamp in a safe deposit box so I'm not tempted to use it ..... EVER!

I'm only half kidding.

Mark Easter, PE

Ordered my seal/stamp on Wed AM after getting my PE number from the state.

Received the stamp in today's mail. Received the electronic version of the stamp in about 3 hours after the order. www.engineerseals.com

Now to lock up my stamp in a safe deposit box so I'm not tempted to use it ..... EVER!

I'm only half kidding.

Mark Easter, PE

Thats quick! I ordered mine from there as well. According to the tracking number its still in Texas though. Congrats on passing!

What's so hard about typing "engineerseals.com" No need to be A-holes about it.

Nothing hard about it. What's so hard about typing "order seals" in the search box?

• Like 1

Nothing hard about it. What's so hard about typing "order seals" in the search box?

Exactly. What's so hard about typing "PE seal" or "engineer seal" into google?

• Like 1

We could go in circles all day. Maybe this thread was helpful to 20 more people who didn't have to do a search. Maybe future searches will pull of this thread, and it would be helpful to 50 others. Why can't we just answer the question and let it be? If nobody ever answers the question, how is a person supposed to find what they are looking for?

Because Mike, VT, and Dex are curmudgeons... look at their combined post count! For 36,000 posts I suppose you can give them a little slack.

We could go in circles all day. Maybe this thread was helpful to 20 more people who didn't have to do a search. Maybe future searches will pull of this thread, and it would be helpful to 50 others. Why can't we just answer the question and let it be? If nobody ever answers the question, how is a person supposed to find what they are looking for?

Sorry, I swear this is the last time and then I'll stop. "If nobody ever answers the question..." I think the whole point Mike was making is that there are 3 pages of people who have already answered the same question. They weren't being "A-holes" as you put it. They were just pointing out that many, many people on this site have answered the question in the past and a little effort in searching would have garnered an appropriate response. /endrant

:deadhorse:

• Like 1

For those of us who continue to stay on this website from one exam cycle to the next, it gets frustrating when people ask the same questions over and over when those questions have already been addressed and a little research would yield answers. That being said, I need to work on a less sarcastic response - maybe in this case something like, "A lot of people have used engineerseals.com in the past, but if you perform a search on this forum, you'll find many threads with suggestions."

For those of us who continue to stay on this website from one exam cycle to the next, it gets frustrating when people ask the same questions over and over when those questions have already been addressed and a little research would yield answers. That being said, I need to work on a less sarcastic response - maybe in this case something like, "A lot of people have used engineerseals.com in the past, but if you perform a search on this forum, you'll find many threads with suggestions."

I am offended.

I AM NOT a lot of people and take issue with the the fact that you are pointing out that I may or may not have used engineerseals.com. :i_cry: ( I didn't by the way. acorn sales was for me cause I got some fancy foils...)

For some reason, it doesn't bother me that you point out that you can perform a search on this forum. I guess for that, I will reward you with a passing score of 70% and a cut score of 53...

:poking::D

Sign in to follow this