WHICH SKIN?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Board colors?

• BLUE (IPB 2.2.0 default)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GREY

• GREEN

• Total voters

DVINNY

2-time 10K winner
Reaction score
at the very bottom left corner of the forum, you should be able to pick between the 3 skins. Which is your favorite, why, and what can be done to make any of them better?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the blue. The gray looks like cubicle hell and the green is what my daughter sets all the skins to around here and I just want to say "like OMG!"

do they have "NCEES pencil" red?

:)

whoa! I found the quick smilies! Nice! :)

Holy !@#$%$.

I am the only one that picked green so far.

Dang.

Anyways .. the Green Board Skin ROCKS !! :)

JR

JR, looks like Green is making a comeback. But where's all the voters?
Hmmm .. perhaps anonymity has its' advantages. I like the green - not hard on the eyes and provides adequate contrast to the test and smilies.
3.gif

I think an eggplant purple skin in honor of Fudgie would be cool.
16.gif

JR

Grey sucks hard. I like the Blue but Green's a pretty close second. As far as making any of them better, I think a tad more contrast would be good. I could certainly live with them the way they are though.

Blue seems easier on the eyes, and Grey is too bland.

Whatever works. I'm good, since you're not going to make "everyone" happy, find a nice medium, and if people don't like it, they can choose their skin...

If possible, that might be a nice add on to the personal preferences, where it would remember which skin you chose as default and would keep it for you... Don't know if that's possible.

Green for me. Not that it's that great, but it's a tad less "institutional" than the blue or grey.

Back