PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet? - Page 23 - APR 2013 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
pabelong PE

PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

I'm betting at least two out of MA, MD, and WI are released today. Hopefully all three. (Sorry PA, you're still going to be waiting)

I just called to see if they lifted that "office meeting" message from Friday. They did .. and then I hung up.

Impatiently waiting for MA results

From last week, I would assume we'll be finding out within the next hour if any results are being released today. Seems like the 11 - 12 hour is the release hour.

Is anyone noticing anything different on their PCS account? Any blue arrows/bull's eye? Nothing different on mine.

Is anyone noticing anything different on their PCS account? Any blue arrows/bull's eye? Nothing different on mine.

Nothing... This morning when I was tracking the site from my iPad sometimes the checks in the check boxes will be gone. NCEES page also went offline for maintenance for like 15 minutes for the registration of the next PE test. Nothing more.

Nothing new here. Still has blue circle with white arrow next to scores received.

It is crazy how long this is taking.

For some reason - I am not caring as much today... Maybe it's because I am still POed about Friday...

Nothing new here. Still has blue circle with white arrow next to scores received.

It is crazy how long this is taking.

I don't have scores received on mine. What state are you in engncpa? May be your state is going to be released next.

tal, I think the content of the check boxes varies a little bit state to state. The best indicator I've read on here of results about to show on the PCS account page is the info under pending examinations goes away.

Do you guys know what may be more annoying than waiting for the results and stalking EB.com/PCS/NCEES???

What's worse is when your co-workers and managers ask you what your results are, EVERYDAY!!!

Jeopardy Music is playing in my head as the hour counts down... I'm betting on Wednesday for PA.

Maybe Wednesday, Jan. 8th.

You're more optimistic than I am. I've already accepted that I'm waiting until 2014, if it comes early - great!

The PCS just told me that the goal was to release the MD results sometime this week.

Wow, well that sounds very positive...

Sign in to follow this