How slow will PA be this year?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butch81385

Reaction score
As I patiently wait, I'm wondering what everyone is predicting for PA's release date. Last April we were 2 weeks behind the first state. I heard that in October we were 27 days later. In the past it has been as late as July...

So what is your prediction? Is PA going to move faster than ever before like many of these states are?

I am saying June 6th for PA. I am saying June 1 for me in Tennessee, they still mail the results.

I'm going June 11... PA will once again be the last state to release as they were the last two exams. I was hoping for a quick turn around seeing that CA and NY have released already....but I gave up hope and am tired of pressing F5 on NCEES's website every 5 minutes.

My question is why does PA take so long?

I think know more PEs in PA that took the test out of state than PEs that took it in state. The requirements are some of the hardest in the country (experience must be gained after your degree and EIT is the one that sends most test takers out of state).

I live in Philly and took the test in VA.

I think know more PEs in PA that took the test out of state than PEs that took it in state. The requirements are some of the hardest in the country (experience must be gained after your degree and EIT is the one that sends most test takers out of state).

One of my former coworkers did the same thing (VA so he could use his pre-EIT experience). I should have jumped the border to Ohio.... faster results...

One of my former coworkers did the same thing (VA so he could use his pre-EIT experience). I should have jumped the border to Ohio.... faster results...

Yep. Here's another reason to cross a border. I'm one of three people from my office to take it this time around. Only one of us took it in PA.

Back