Florida Results - Page 6 - APR 2013 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
305Gurl

Florida Results

Woohoo! Just ordered business cards, changed my job title and resume and ordered seals...

Anyone receive a wall certificate yet?

Not yet, I'm sure it'll come in within the next couple weeks. I ordered my frame from FES already.

Certificate arrived finally.. no color all black ink.. looks like they were saving some money compared to the 2012 dated certificates.

Certificate arrived finally.. no color all black ink.. looks like they were saving some money compared to the 2012 dated certificates.

Thanks for the update. I guess they can't decide which they like better... a former coworker of mine has her certificate (2009) in all black ink as well.

gvanoor, where do you reside? I didnt get my certificate in the mail today.

Boynton Beach..

I haven't received mine either. A coworker of mine got hers over 2 weeks ago! Her number is lower than mine, not sure if that means anything. When I called, they said it takes 6-8 weeks from when you get your license # so the wait continues...

PE# in high 76,000 range.. Don't know if this helped me, but I ordered a duplicate License/Certification along with stamps on Jan 31st (Sent out forms with check). I believe I received the original because there was a letter congratulating me along with Florida Statutes and order forms for stamps. I left a message regarding not receiving the duplicate today but no response. Therefore, I am still waiting on my License/Cert too..And waiting for framing to be finished on original. :violin:

Im in the 76,000s and have not received it either. My last name starts with F and my app was completed on March of last year. Im thinking its random.

I received my certificate in the mail yesterday. I live in Jacksonville and my number is in the low 77,000s.

I received my certificate in the mail yesterday. I live in Jacksonville and my number is in the low 77,000s.

Cool, hopefully, all of the certificates get out to everyone by the end of this week.

Sign in to follow this