Florida Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't pass. :smileyballs: I can't take it anymore.

I did pass the HVAC. Dana just don't give up! Congrats to others who passed.

Didn't pass. :smileyballs: I can't take it anymore.

All I can say is I did something very different this time around. The the two previously exams I took, I was solving problems during my study sessions, but when I got stuck on problems I went straight to the solutions instead of crunching to the very end---which I did this time. I struggled with Structural and Construction problems, so this time around I study the very basics using my college textbooks (most of my study spent in these two area). I made sure that I fully understood all the topic discussed on the NCEES specification. Believe me, you have to know how to solve every one of those topics listed on that specification for your discipline, in order to have a PASS.

I also took School of PE online class (weekdays)--second time free repeat. The first time I took the school of PE onsite (live) class (failed the exam), but realized, the second time around that the online class is better, in my opinion. I perform better not being in a group setting, or in a classroom with many people so that class really helped me this time around.

To all who fail this time, don't ever, ever give up this fight, keep trotting--you will reach the finish line sooner than later. I feel your pain as I have experienced not getting that passing score twice. The last time I received the failing grade, I was on a cruise---it almost ruined the rest of my vacation, but I took control and enjoyed the time off from work anyway. I came back with a vengeance this time and did things differently. Each time I took the exam, I got closer to a passing grade, as you now have a better idea what the test is all about.

Good luck on the next testing. keep your head up.

I looked on the license website, and I have already been assigned a PE license number. Maybe the certificates will come sooner this year also!

Back