Any NJ results? - Page 2 - APR 2013 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
NJmike PE

Any NJ results?

Good luck to every one waiting in NJ. Smckeon, please check my message.

ok. I just called pcs. what the hell, why not. I spoke to the NJ exam coordinator, Brandi Rae. She informed me that PCS just received the exams yesterday and they are currently "validating" them. Once this process is complete, they will send their review to the NJ board for review and confirmation at which point PCS will permit NCEES to notify us. So, don't expect NJ scores (and I guess any other PCS states) before Tuesday of nest week. She did state that NJ would receive results via emails, not snail mail (sorry PA), and that it would be early next week. Most likely no later than Wednesday.

ok. I just called pcs. what the hell, why not. I spoke to the NJ exam coordinator, Brandi Rae. She informed me that PCS just received the exams yesterday and they are currently "validating" them. Once this process is complete, they will send their review to the NJ board for review and confirmation at which point PCS will permit NCEES to notify us. So, don't expect NJ scores (and I guess any other PCS states) before Tuesday of nest week. She did state that NJ would receive results via emails, not snail mail (sorry PA), and that it would be early next week. Most likely no later than Wednesday.

Nice info Mike, thanks for sharing! Guess I'll stop hitting F5 and just head to the bar :)

Nice info Mike, thanks for sharing! Guess I'll stop hitting F5 and just head to the bar :)

great idea

exactly. I didn't want to publicly state this but the PCS is a useless middleman.

NJ board say they release the result, It is now PCS to give us. and PCS web is off. So may be PCS is updating

NJ board say they release the result, It is now PCS to give us. and PCS web is off. So may be PCS is updating

I hope so. my guess is around 330 pm today

although, I just logged on and saw no differences.

Mike

When I call NJ Board, lady told me that. they voted to release the result. and not it is PCS to give us result. She also tell me call PCS, not NCEES.

did she tell you when they (NJ) voted to release the results? As of Friday afternoon, the PCS was still "validating" the results.

330pm was around when the results were posted for the Oct 2012 scores. My guess would be it is around the same time this go round.

did she tell you when they (NJ) voted to release the results? As of Friday afternoon, the PCS was still "validating" the results.

I do not ask when they voted.

earlier, NCEES Lady told me NJ Board should be validate and release the result, So I do not understand what PCS is validating.

I do not ask when they voted.

earlier, NCEES Lady told me NJ Board should be validate and release the result, So I do not understand what PCS is validating.

no one does.

Finally, I got Answer form PCS that they are working on the result, but can not tell me specific date when they will notify NCEES and us.

"PCS is holding our result" PCS :beat:

Just an FYI, I received results at 1:51pm one year and 3:38 pm another.... Sadly enough I have been taking this test for a while now... Basically just wanted to give you a heads up they can come at pretty much any time.

Finally, I got Answer form PCS that they are working on the result, but can not tell me specific date when they will notify NCEES and us.

"PCS is holding our result" PCS :beat:

call bac kand ask to speak with the NJ coordinator of exams.

relax. he/she is just screwing around

I sent Brandi the following conversation

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 4:33 PM, > wrote:

So who is holding up the process? NJ or PCS? I thought the privatization of government duties was supposed to make the process more efficient, yet the 8 States ran under PCS haven't heard a peep from anyone while 38 other states have released results.
Who should I speak to to find out when the email is expected to be sent? I'm going to have no access to internet when out of the country and would like to make accommodations to find out my status if they won't be released by Friday. Thanks.
On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Brandi Ray
<
>
wrote:

I will receive the email the same time you do.

"
To:
"Brandi Ray" <
>
Sent:
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:24:56 PM

Subject:
Re: NJ PE Results

I am aware of that, I'm just wondering when said email is expected to go out. Any idea?

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Brandi Ray
<
>
wrote:

You will receive an email once scores have been released.

To:
"Brandi Ray" <
>

Sent:
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:22:47 PM

Subject:
NJ PE Results

Brandi,
When can we expect to receive the results from the April 2013 exam? NCEES released the results to the states over a week ago and we have not heard anything yet. If you could fill me in it'd be greatly appreciated as I'm going to be out of the country for a few weeks starting this weekend. Thank you.

She must not have liked the last email very much because she called me on my cell to "explain how the process works" then said how they are working very hard to reconcile the 9000 applications they have - she couldn't give me an exact date but said "hopefully you will have them by Friday"

Hope that helps and I'm glad I annoyed them a fraction of how much they have annoyed me

Sign in to follow this