Any NJ results? - APR 2013 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
NJmike PE

Any NJ results?

anyone receive word from NJ yet?

no..I think, NCEES is waiting for NJ's approval to send the results out. Tomorrow for sure :-)

All the best!

thanks and same to you.

This waiting is KILLING me. I kind of want to know, but also kind of don't want to know. Good luck, hopefully we'll be done waiting TODAY!

same here. I just checked. still nothing. Maybe by noon. Good luck to all the NJ PE-pending engineers.

anyone hear anything as to when NJ will give the NCEES the go ahead to release the scores?

Not sure but from what I hear from past examinees in NJ, I wasn't expecting the results so soon. Was expecting to begin checking mid-June. Well earlier the better hope to find out soon!

Still waiting...and no idea about how/when NJ will release NCEES results to us. SO FRUSTRATING!

• Like 1

so I just chatted with NCEES regarding the release of the scores in NJ:

"hello. I am from NJ. I have been made aware that the results have been released to the states late yesterday afternoon. Is there any expected time table as to when NJ will complete their validation of the scores and permit the NCEES to post the grades?"

1:15 pm Support

The NJ Board/PCS has not given NCEES permission to release to examinees yet. Nor have they given a time frame for doing so. PCS may be able to give you more info. 877-364-3926

Awesome...and I'm guessing PCS will have a similar line and give you the number for the NJ board office. From my experience in getting my application approved, the people who work in the board office will NOT be helpful or informative!

I know. I had similar problems. Oh well, nothing more to do except sit and wait.

I still think either by this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon, we will know our results.

Patience is tough to come by, but I agree. Thanks for posting info about what you found out.

PCS = :blowup:

If you are a PCS state, expect to add another week to your wait.

<-------from a PCS state when I took my exam.

I agree. I think the NCEES just mentioned them, but they have nothing to do with the release of our results. Just the fun loving people in Newark.

I think desi has a point...today or tom on the outside

at this point, I am guessing tomorrow. It's a little late in the day for Newark to be doing much of any work.

oh well. I guess I can wait another day.

Perhaps PCS has improved their processes since then. Hopefully that is the case for NJ. Good luck!

PCS = :blowup:

If you are a PCS state, expect to add another week to your wait.

<-------from a PCS state when I took my exam.

I was afraid of that! I have coworkers who took the FE, their account shows "pass" but they didn't receive an email letting them know it was there until last night.

unless someone knows differently, I don't think the PCS has any control over the release of the grade. Up to this point, it has been the state board telling the NCEES when to release the scores.

smckeon, did you take any prep classes?

Sign in to follow this