You Tube Videos - Civil PE Review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civilized_naah

Reaction score
I have started to upload some PE Civil related videos to YouTube. The username is BestOnYewTube. There's only a few there now. Will keep uploading them as they get prepped.

Unfortunately, I received a request from NCEES today to take those videos off (and I have done so) since they view them as copyright violation. I was under the impression that I could post the videos because of the 'value-added' aspect, but I could be wrong. I certainly don't consider myself an expert on nuances of copyright law.

In retrospect, I should have asked them before posting them.

Unfortunately, I received a request from NCEES today to take those videos off (and I have done so) since they view them as copyright violation. I was under the impression that I could post the videos because of the 'value-added' aspect, but I could be wrong. I certainly don't consider myself an expert on nuances of copyright law.

In retrospect, I should have asked them before posting them.

c_n, but you could still create videos, right? Just don't use NCEES problems in your examples?

Back